Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tabasco No. 3


Tabasco No. 3
original oil painting on canvas on hardboard, 4 x 6 inch, unframed
copyright 2009 MaryAnn Cleary
AVAILABLE

Goodness, I am longing for Spring. Soon I am heading south for a break from the snow and cold temps. Sure enough as soon as I leave, the weather will warm up.

Today I decided to do the Tabasco sauce bottle. This one definitely looks better in life. I have also bee working on a commission, but I decided to just put it aside as I await feedback from the client. Commissions are difficult when a person is not local. This one is of two beautiful children, but atlas, I do wonder if I have captured their essence. Once it is completed, I will share the final drawing with everyone.

Now time for some hot sauce to warm things up in this cold climate of Minnesota.

Soon I will post tips on taking photos for commissions and the best shots.

Click to bid.

No comments: