Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Sweet Little Lass ~ Teagan


"Teagan"
conte on toned paper, approx. 7 x 9 inch
copyright 2009 MaryAnn Cleary


This morning I awoke to my cell phone sending me a message that my flight to Minneapolis had been upgraded. My days in the warm sun are nearing their end.

The above drawing is a quick sketch of my sweet granddaughter. She is a bundle of joy and as active as can be for a wee one. She has captured my heart and I am sure I will need to make many more drawings of her. What a challenging model she is! If I can catch her in a still moment, that means sleeping, I will try to draw from life. For now though, the best way is to take numerous photos and then work from them.

I may work on this one a little more, but for now I will let it sit a bit before doing anything more to it.

No comments: