Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Little Surprise from My Daughter


Precious Moments
original charcoal on Rives paper, 16 x 16 inch
copyright MaryAnn Cleary 2008

This morning as I was going through email, I do my usual checking on the latest post at Making a Mark. Earlier this month, I had mentioned to my daughter, Julie, of The Peaceful Peacock that Katherine Tyrrell, the owner of Making a Mark, would be setting up a contest of sorts for portraits. This morning I was completely surprised to see a portrait that I had done of her and Nico, my grandson, while they were visiting last summer. Wow!

If you are so inclined, please check out all of the fantastic portrait artists at Making a Mark and vote for your favorite!

Thank you, Julie, for thinking of me!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: