Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Light the Way

"Light the Way"
original oil on canvas on board, 5 x 7 inch, unframed
copyright 2008 MaryAnn Cleary

$30 plus $7 shipping USD
This afternoon as I hung another lamp over my workspace, I thought that I had better get back to doing my daily oil paintings. My studio is semi-organized and ready for me.

This past month the project that I completed for the 29Gifts.org has taken considerable energy and time, but it is nearly finished!! Yahoo!! There are still seven small watercolors waiting for their owner to claim them. (You might want to check the Oct.31 posting to see if you name is listed.) If I don't hear from those winners by Friday, a new set of names will be drawn to take their place. Printed note cards are available on Etsy and I am also trying to set up something on my website so that folks can get a cards there as well. The project has been very fulfilling. I did not realize that others lives would be so touched....but to many it has been a bright spot and in turn I have received a gift because of that.

Occasionally, I will still post my paintings on ebay for bidding, but I am going to start to offer them for sale on my blog....at a great price and easily purchased through paypal. So here is the first one. The price is listed beneath and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.








No comments: