Thursday, October 02, 2008

Three Completed Paintings for the 29-day Giving Challenge


Thistles (watercolor)
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


Yellow Flowers
watercolor with pen & ink
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


Cattails
watercolor with pen & ink
copyright MaryAnn Cleary

Here are three completed small paintings to add to the 29-Day Giving Challenge. I am almost to the half-way mark with creating these small, little morsels. The sizes are approximately 4 x 6 inches or slightly larger. All will be matted to an 8x10 size.

Remember to leave a comment if you would like to be a part of the give away. I plan on putting all the names in a hat and drawing a name for each painting. I will then ship it off to you.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

sweetmango said...

Your paintings are delightful!! I am on day 3 of the challenge (first timer!)and just as I was leaving the site I saw your post and headed off to read it. This idea is just lovely and I think it is such a wonderful thing for you to do!
I would love to be a part of it. You can use me as a contact but I would actually like to nominate my mum as the recipient. She would love your work very much, she has macular degeneration and is losing her eyesight, I want her to experience as many beautiful sights as she can before that ability, (that I think we do take for granted) is taken away from her.
Have a wonderful week, I will bookmark your blog and check back to see your work and read about your journey :)
Namaste
sm

MaryAnn Cleary said...

Thank you! The project should be completed within the next day or so, then the give away begins. I should be posting them all very soon.

My prayers are with your Mom and it would be my pleasure to send her a painting.