Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Works in Progress for the 29day Giving Challenge



Works in Progress for the 29-Day Giving Challenge
copyright MaryAnn Cleary 2008

Here are two more small watercolors with pen & ink that I am currently working on for the 29-Day Giving Challenge. These will be number 9 and 10. I hope to get at least half of the 29 small paintings completed by the end of the week now that my visitors have left and returned home to Montana.

Once I have completed all the little paintings, I will be giving them away to those who have left a comment on my blog stating that they would like to have one. This is part of my personal challenge in regard to Cami Walker's effort of the 29-Day Giving Challenge.

I hope you enjoy them and I will keep you posted with the finished paintings as well as progress on new ones. These little paintings will be approx. 4x6 inch in size and I plan on matting them to a finished size of 8x10 inch so that they will easily pop into a standard sized frame.

Enjoy!


No comments: