Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Little Paintings for the 29-Day Giving Challenge


Poppies
watercolor with pen & ink on Arches paper, image 3.5 x 6 inch (no. 5 of 29)
copyright MaryAnn Cleary



Yellow Flowers
watercolor with pen & ink on Arches paper, image 3.5 x 6 inch (no. 6 of 29)
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


Coneflowers
watercolor with pen & ink on Arches paper, image 3.5 x 6 inch (no. 7 of 29)
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


Pink Impatiens
watercolor with pen & ink on Stonehenge paper, image 4 x 6 inch (no. 8 of 29)
copyright MaryAnn Cleary



It has been a few weeks since I actually updated the little paintings that I have for the 29-Day Giving Challenge. This past week I finished up four more so now I have a total of 8 of the 29 needed for the give away. Remember to comment on this blog about the challenge or paintings to be added to the drawing for one of these little gems. So far there are several names on the list.

When all the paintings are completed, I will mat them up and put them in a protective sleeve. The names who have commented on this blog will be put on slips of paper and I will have one of my neighbors do the drawing. You will be notified of which painting you will receive and I will mail it off to you. No catch. It is part of my giving challenge.

The final works will be matted to a standard frame size that can easily be purchase by the winner. Postage will be free.

Enjoy! Remember to comment to be a part of this.

1 comment:

paisleyowl said...

The poppies are gorgeous...I just saw your blog entry on the 29 day giving website and thought I'd check out your work. Keep up the good work!