Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Painting 4 finished ~ 29-Day Giving Challenge


More Pink
watercolor with pen&ink on Arches paper, matted, painting 4 for the 29-day challenge
images size ~ 4x6 inch
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


Here is one of the watercolors that I started yesterday completed....or at least I hope so. This one will be added to the others that I have finished.

Yesterday, after my greatest advisor saw the changes that I had done to the "poppy" painting, she said, "Add it in". So the poppy painting is part of the 29 small paintings.

Remember when I finish this little mini-series collection, I plan on giving them away. If you would like to be a part of the give away, please just leave a comment and I will add your name to the list.

Today was a "mow the lawn" day or at least I tried to get it mowed. Mid-day a thunderstorm came barreling through with thunder and lightening...no hail even though parts of the storm were supposed to have nickel-sized hail. The skies are sunny and the sun is getting ready to end the day. I just love this time of day as the sun shimmers through the leaves of the trees making them look a golden yellow-green.

Don't forget to leave your comment...or drop me an email. Well, off to work on a charcoal drawing of my daughter and grandson.

2 comments:

Kellie Hill said...

wow, I just scrolled through some of your watercolor florals, and they're just be-a-u-tiful! I love the way you handle the paint, it's like you trust it enough to handle it loosely and it gets this glow...

MaryAnn Cleary said...

Thank you, Kellie.

I have not had time to work on them this week, but I hope to do more next week. Once I get them completed, my intent is to give them away. I will put your name on the list. MaryAnn