Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Kiss and info on the 29 Day Giving Challenge


A Kiss
original oil painting on canvas board, 2.5 inch x 3.5 inch, unframed


Poppy
original watercolor on paper, 4 x 6 inch, no mat and unframed


Sunflower
original watercolor and pen and ink on paper, 4 x 6 inch, no mat and unframed

all works copyright 2008 MaryAnn Cleary

Today I received an email from Cami Walker which reminded me of a project that I have been working on for the 29-Day Giving Challenge. For those of you who do not know about Cami and her project, please check out her website The 29-Day Giving Challenge.

For some of you who have followed along with my blog, a couple of months ago I actually gave away a few of my paintings as part of my challenge. However, to go even one step further, I have been planning to put together 29 different paintings and a few of my photographs as part of a giving challenge. The above paintings are part of that group.

For those of you who would like to be a part of this challenge, please send me your email and I will add your name to a list that I will put into a drawing where I will pull a name everyday for 29 days. Once I have completed the 29 pieces that I plan on giving away, I will post them on the 29-Day blog as well as on a public album for all to view prior to starting the give away.

Also, for those of you who like to see Cami's recent interview with Daryn Kagan, check out the link below:

Cami Walker's 29-Day Giving Challenge...an interview with Daryn Kagan.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email.

2 comments:

kat said...

I have really enjoyed your flower series of pieces and your nature works. It is the simple things in life we truly should enjoy.
Kat

MaryAnn Cleary said...

Thank you. Flowers are one my favorite things to paint.