Thursday, June 05, 2008

Three Little Bears


Three Little Cinnamon Bears
original oil painting on canvas board, 3 x 4 inch, unframed
copyright MaryAnn Cleary

This seems to be a posting of little morsels of candy this week. One of my favorites are the little cinnamon bears which seem to be difficult to find. There is one little grocery store here in Cambridge that does carry them and they are a special treat. Maybe it is just age catching up with me, but when I was a little one, I swear these little critters burnt my tongue...or at least it seemed that way.

Tomorrow my daughter, grandson and I are taking a rode trip to Little Falls, MN. I was accepted into the Little Falls Arts and Crafts Fair that will be held this September 6 and 7th. Since this is my first time selling my art in this show, we thought that we would check it out. I will keep everyone updated on what we find out. This show is one of the top rated ones in the nation and will be the 36th for Little Falls.

Now available on ebay.

No comments: