Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tabasco Sauce No. 2 - SOLD


Tabasco Sauce No. 2
original oil painting on linen canvas board, 6 x 3 inches, unframed
copyright MaryAnn Cleary

SOLD
This is my second painting using a Tabasco Sauce bottle for the still life. This is a fun painting as the complementary colors of red and green are one of my favorite ones. If this painting is compared with the earlier one that I did when I just began the daily painting challenge one can see how my skills are finally back. I did fuss over this one probably a little more than what was necessary. In the future, I may do a painting with several different types of hot sauce lined up in a row....many different varieties in various shapes, sizes and labels.

Thanks for looking.

This painting will be on ebay this week.

No comments: