Friday, May 02, 2008

Minnesota's Bushel Boy Tomato



Minnesota's Bushel Boy Tomato
original oil paintng on gallery wrapped stretched canvas, 6" x 6" x 0.5"
copyright MaryAnn Cleary
No longer available ~ given to Eve in N.Y. as part of the 29-Day Giving Challenge

I was pretty clueless today as to what I was going to paint. While going to the grocery store to hit all the specials (many buy 1, get one free items), I saw this tomato that says it is grown in Minnesota. It definitely has to be in a hot house as the weather here is still miserable....tonight it is supposed to get down to 33F.....and it is raining....or that could be snow.

I still have one more painting to give away for my committment to the 29 Day Giving Challenge.....so if you want a freebie with no strings attached, send me an email with the name of the one that you like (ebay auctions are not available or ones that have been sold or committed to someone else). If you want more info send me an email at info@maryanncleary.com.

Thanks for looking....oh, by the way, I have been working on my art studio that will soon be in my basement or really it is at ground level with a wonderful view of the river....yahoo!

No comments: