Friday, April 11, 2008

Gerbera Daisy


A Red Gerbera Daisy
original oil painting on canvas on board, 7"x5", framed
copyright MaryAnn Cleary


You can also purchase this securely through paypal. Email me for more information.
Price: $100 plus $8 shipping USD (shipped U.S.)

Spring is still not in Minnesota. Today since the snow storm decided to slow down some, I ventured into town to pick up the mail and hit the grocery store...since spring won't come to Minnesota, I figured that I would at least bring it into my house. So today I picked up a potted gebera daisy, a bouquet of tulips and also one of beautiful Sunshine sunflowers. All will make excellent subject matter. So don't be surprised if my daily paintings include more sunflowers and also an attempt at tulips (I think that I still have some growing outside someplace, but who knows when anyone here will see the good Mother Earth again.

Anyway, with this painting, the red really gave me fits. I probably should try it again when it is NOT the end of the day.


No comments: