Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Home at Last......

For the past two years, I have been living in China and I am now finally home. What an experience!! I am now switching careers....a bit frightening...but I really do want to do what I love. One way is just to start doing it and let us begin. I do love to paint and draw and now I feel the time is right.

I will begin the phenomenon that so many others seem to be doing... "painting a day"...but what a wonderful way to hone one's skills and to really find out what art is all about. I am excited and feel fortunate to be able to do what I truly love with a passion....so many ideas are scrambling around in my head....so what themes shall I begin with....China...or maybe a hot salsa theme.... I remember seeing a tabasco sauce painting of which I really liked...simple, but something that I really missed while away in China......or maybe my first born grandchild...children are so fun and precious to paint....

Let the fun begin!!!!

No comments: